Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I still exist!

Before everyone gives up on me, I have to make a random post to make sure you all don't give up on me (yet!) and my sudden disappearances...

Life takes on and blogging takes a backseat! Have been busy with lot of get-togethers, travels and happy times! 2013 has been good - I am quite optimistic..even in my toughest times, I have survived through it thinking it can't get worse than this, so sail through it! Had multiple bad news in 2011 and 2012 but yet kept going..as Karan Johan (yes, I am a fan!) proudly proclaims "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham".

Let me share some of my recent food pics for you to drool and enjoy..have a great day, everyone!

Lunch @ Athenian, Pike Place Market, Seattle - loved the view from in there!

Prawn and Chips @ Athenian, Pike Place Market, Seattle - Delicious food and awesome service!

Veggie Sandwich @ Athenian, Pike Place Market, Seattle - my friend loved the flavors!

5 comments:

The Gardener said...

Good to see you back.

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

looks like you are Seattle bound! dont worry, we all have ups and downs... cheer up and see you back soon!

The Gardener said...

I never gave up on you. Although cookery is not my area, I regularly open your blog to see what is cooking there!

The Gardener said...

Good to see you back.

Although I am not a cooking buff, I glance through your posts and drool over the pictures in it!

Pragyan said...

Thank you, Mausa! You are always so inspiring - thank you. :)